Business Partnership

Decrypted Dotterkelch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! Currently, I plan to start a store within SL to make a wide-arrange of things! Right now, I'm focusing on furniture, housing decorations, housing, and other misc. items that follow through with that suit. I definitely would not mind having a partner to help along with this. Even if you don't want to be a partner, but are interested/would like to help, or simply want to be friends, that's fine too! You can IM me in SL anytime, and we can discuss things further. 

Skills:

-Leadership/Business Management

-Prim Building

-Texturing (Photoshop CS4/CS6)

- Decrypted Dotterkelch

• 2 months later...

What kind of building are you into please give as much detail as possible on this i am a builder myself looking to try and make a SL living if possible. Not sure as not much detail has been giving on what you need feel free to im me most anyday and we can get together and discuss what it is both you and i are looking foras for myself to sustain  a reasonable SL living is all im after to possibly if it would be capable of sharing in a full sim to be able to have the ability to allow my/our creative juices to flow. if you have already found your partner than sorry to have wasted your time and good luck

Meaty Coleslaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.