8192 sqm waterfront lot for rent - ocean access

Cassandra Kestrel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kittens Hideout - waterfront living tucked away in a lovely setting

- 8192 sqm parcel with a beautiful tiki style house.

- Room for several average sized boats at the included dock

- Direct sailing access to 14 full or predominately water sims.  Ability to reach the Blake Sea for a good sailor.  It's a hairy journey at points, but I've done it many times!  :)

- West facing, so you can enjoy the sunset while looking out over the water

- Access to the Linden ocean sims through a connected waterway leading to a LL protected channel going straight to the ocean

- Use of the connected waterway and its boardwalk area as a common area. This is another 4000+ meters directly connected to the parcel.

- 1875 prims for you to use. When I say use, I mean use. A lot of rentals subtract any decoration, furnishings, house, etc from the prims you rent. Your 1875 prims could become more like 1500 before you even start! Kittens Hideout includes 1875 prims for you to use. Period. The house, the dock, and anything else are a bonus. Since the biggest prim expenditure on a lot is often the house, think of what you can do with the house already laid down for you. :)

- Rental price is L$2000 per week. I also give a 5% discount for renting a month at a time.

More info available, come get the notecard - just click on the "available" sign!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hedge/181/223/21

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.