I keep getting poups saying not enough land resources to drop here what can I do now.

ensonsteel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Each land parcel has a limited number of prims available for you to rez items, for example, a 512 sq.m. parcel is allocated 117 prims and 1024 sq.m. gets 234 prims. Linden Homes have 117 prims available as the house itself does not count. Check the prim count of what you're trying to rez and what you have already rezzed including the house itself unless you have a Linden Home. You can add further comments using Options/Edit to the right of your post.

• Like 1

Adding to Nyll's excellent answer, make sure you don't rez your items close to the edges of your property. A 512 sqm plot is small and objects  can easily extend beyond the boundaries of the parcel. They will therefore be rejected.

Rez them at the center of your home. Then move them to the desired position using the directional arrows of the edit tool. 

hello all

i want to give a hand to this new kind issue cause i had for some days the same problem building a big ship.

the problem was this:<< Can't enable physics for object -- insufficient land resources.>>

So i reduced the size of the ship and thats it the problem finished. ( imagine that i have a land 64X64 and the ship was 53 X 22 M) . I hope i gave a hand to help some people whic have the same problem:manembarrassed:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.