OFFICIAL RECRUIT UTOPIA PROJECT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

*Official Utopia project recruitment.*

Hello,

I appear director of the project Utopia, we are in the conception to create a new concept of completely innovative breedable for the good progress of the project we remain discreet and post no information handbook about the project a registration form and available been enough of me contacted and I you sending the registration(inscription) I can say to you that the project is enormous and that I need anybody sure and available the concept and in theory set up it remains more than to begin the works if you have the soul of an adventurer you are welcome also I already have of personal ready my as for move forward him of the project and of the management I need a good team I consider on you I took you of me contacted on the second life to receive your file and let us hope to see you numerous is consider I we let us be going to change the world of the players do not waste time any more and join we.

Team Utopia

Director: GregT Frimon

Bonjour,

Bonjour je me présente directeur du projet Utopia, nous sommes dans la conception de créer un nouveau concept de breedable complètement innovante pour le bon déroulement du projet nous restons discret et ne postons aucune information précis sur le projet un bulletin d'inscription et disponible suffi de me contacté et je vous envoi l'inscription je peut vous dire que le projet est énorme et que j'ai besoin de personne sure et disponible le concept et théoriquement mis en place il reste plus que à commencer les travaux si vous avez l'âme d'un aventurier vous êtes le bienvenue aussi j'ai déjà du personnelles en place mes comme pour l'avancez du projet et de la gestion il me faut une bonne équipe je compte sur vous je vous prit de me contacté sur second life pour recevoir votre dossier et espérons vous voir nombreux est croyez moi nous allons changer le monde des joueurs ne perdez plus de temps et rejoignez nous.

Team Utopia

Directeur: GregT Frimon

Update;

Numerous candidacies its already upstart the recruitment been born always not to close seen still have all the possibility of joining the project one effectu an analysis of every candidacy before of given happy participating in our project was born that the beginning of the recruitment of other section will be to provide hesitated not in me contacted in the second life or here thanks to all of your participation.

Team Utopia

de nombreuses candidatures son déjà parvenu le recrutement nés toujours pas fermer vus avez tous encore la possibilité de rejoindre le projet on effectu une analyse de chaque candidature avant de donné les heureux participant à notre projet est se nés que le début du recrutement d'autre section seront à pourvoir hésité pas à me contacté dans second life ou ici merci à tous de votre participation.

Team Utopia

Directeur: GregT Frimon

Team Utopia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.