Question on Groups once again.

Miserlie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So i find after the V3 viewer joining groups from searching them (via the link) it doesn't work at all, sometimes it says it isn't supported. So how exactly do they expect me to join groups other than the ones i was invited to ? Most of the groups aren't really location based and are more of a chatting group. :matte-motes-mad:

I'm not sure what problem you're having. If I see a group in V3 search it will have a "More Info" button. If I click that it will pull up the Groups panel, and then, if it's a public group, there will be a big ol' "JOIN NOW" button. If you're not seeing that it may be a private group.

If you're referring to clicking on the link that appears in text with some in-world "Click to join" objects you may have something blocked in your web browser settings.

I found the problem, AVG deleted SLPLUGIN, i saw it actually like a week ago but i didn't know what was happening i had to go through my history and restore the link, I have media now but I need to check if i can join groups..

Edit:

Solved itt.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.