LF Custom Mesh Avi/Parts

Hizdahr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to pursue a mesh, bbw/voluptuous female avatar. I would prefer to hire someone to do a full custom avatar but would also gladly consider someone who would rather do custom 'parts' ie hips, ass, etc to attach to the SL avi shape. Will attach a link to a drawing of kind of the proportions i was thinking, would love to chat with whoever is interested and get creative.

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/248/9/e/bbw_building_the_army_by_steelgavel-d490vnb.jpg

The issue with full mesh or mesh attachments on avatars is they get very limited when it comes to fitting clothing on them.

I have a few furry mesh avis and both are doomed to wander around naked (or with sculpted accessories lol) unless the creators wants to make custom made clothing for them. Some do, but most don't, so be careful about that!

As far as the body type you are trying to achieve, I've seen larger prim attachments for bellies & hips before floating about the marketplace, but as they are sculpted prims, they will not move naturally like a real stomach would. Mesh would be a better alternative here, but again, you'd have to buy clothes from the creator of that part unless they made it possible for other creators to make 'appliers' to their items.

On the appliers  note, there are a large line of mesh breasts out there now, and honestly I'd recommend Lolas because they seem to be rather popular and also have a lot of people already making clothing that works with the styles out right now. They also have a more 'naturally large' rather than 'implant' feel about them. Plus you won't be doomed to wander around naked.

When it comes to the overall shape, I suggest trying to do it with the sliders first, and if you can't create the look you are going for, start adding on pieces. Just make sure you can find clothing for them!

I do appreciate the words of caution but I fully understand the 'limits' of mesh avis/attachments in SL. Honestly I am perfectly fine with just have a nude base to work with and don't expect to have a wardrobe made to go with this. As for prim attachments, I know of them and have tried some and all leave me feeling underwhelmed. As for sliders, if you've ever attempted such proprotions as I am after, slider work will not achieve that nor look even romotely fluid when it comes close. Again, I DO appreciate helpful advice and cautions but have looked into different options and mesh is where I want to go with this. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.