Statut offline

Cissous

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello since friday my statut stay offline in world impossible to talk with them or to ask help on support group. I can build or uplaod texture and continue to create but tobe off is impossible to work correctely with my friend, to speak in ims or to send something. They are talking to me but i receve nothing of them. Whatever the viewer i use i meet the same problem sl viewer or firestorm. Do you know why? thank you :)

1 answer to this question

HUH?????

Please ask this question in your native language. We have many people here who will understand what you mean and be able to assist you.

Por favor, essa pergunta em sua língua nativa. Nós temos muitas pessoas aqui que vai entender o que você quer dizer e ser capaz de ajudá-lo.

Bitte fragen Sie diese Frage in Ihrer Muttersprache. Wir haben viele Leute hier, die verstehen, was Sie meinen und in der Lage sein, Ihnen zu helfen wird.

S'il vous plaît poser cette question dans votre langue maternelle. Nous avons beaucoup de gens ici qui comprennent ce que vous voulez dire et être en mesure de vous aider.

Por favor haga esta pregunta en su idioma nativo. Tenemos mucha gente aquí que va a entender lo que quieres decir y ser capaz de ayudarle.

Si prega di fare questa domanda nella vostra lingua madre. Ci sono molte persone qui che si capisce quello che vuoi dire ed essere in grado di assistervi.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.