My recieved items folder/tab has vanished along with half of my inventory!

Charisma Xevion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Had to change from Firestorm to Phoenix for a few minutes to try and fi an issue and when I changed back, my recieved items tab and folder had vanished, it only comes back when I buy something new and only showing that item.

I have lost a lot of my inventory, most of which I had not opened yet, can someone tell me what's going on please?

Thanks.

*Edit* I have already tried clearing cache with no luck, that was the first time I have just randomly switched viewers for a few minutes and I normally do open things in my recieved items folder quickly but I have been experiencing bugs as of late that keep crashing the viewer or messing everything up.

2 answers to this question

Your inventory is what it is on the servers - all your viewer is doing is giving you a report on what's there and for various reasons that report can become inaccurate. Firestorm and Phoenix have a lot of differences in the nuts-and-bolts of inventory management, especially with the "recieved items" function because it didn't exist when most of Phoenix was coded. If you clear your cache in Firestorm your items should re-appear once it reloads. I'd suggest you avoid having items hanging around in your "Recieved Items" area for longer than necessary, and you probably want to set up separate caches for Phoenix and FIrestorm if you're going to switch between them often.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.