Nothing "sticking" help!

Skyler Summers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had an old avatar reinstated today and spent a bunch of time and money updating skin, shape, hair and clothing. Each time I log out, I start all over again with the funky skin/shape and even have to select male or female. My new stuff is in my inventory, but it wont stay on me! Also, I keep getting messages that say "cant rez objects" when I try on hair or clothes. Is there an SL issue tonight or is it my avie? Help!

Take what I say with a grain of salt, because I am not too knowledgeable about technical things.  I presume you have deleted the cache and it didn't help.  In my experience, when I have trouble rezzing objects, including wearing prim attachments, the problem is always with SL, not my viewer or computer, and it either cures itself after several days or goes away when the sim is restarted.  If you have not tried in several sims, I would do that, and if you only have it in one, I would request a restart via chat support.  If you are not a premium member, you could ask one to request it.

Something that would make it a lot more tolerable until it gets fixed is using outfits because you can almost instantly change/add everything you want to your avatar.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.