Help, completely broke avatar~ ;A;

MegasMLP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, see- I was trying to make my poni avatar tiny, and ponis said to save your appearence first, right~?

Well, I entirely bucked up and I ended up making one of the pieces fly off way in the distance, can't even find it, on top of that I made pieces to small to even select- and loading a saved appearence doesn't work, that or I'm a derp and saved it in the wrong spot~

So- is there a way to reset everythink~? ;A; Also- terribly sowwy if this thread upsets anypony/one.

http://puu.sh/1CWYP Here's an image of my mess up~

If you already took it off, moved around sims, or relogged, then the sim probably already forgot the old values and you would have to put it back together by hand.

If you catch mistakes right away, Ctrl+Z can undo resize and position changes. Remember that for next time.

I am hoping that you got a kit that was copy/no transfer, then at least you can start over. If your stuff came in a box, you can open that and grab a fresh copy. If you got a folder of parts and there wasn't a box, check with the seller. They might have a redelivery spot that can give you a fresh copy. If not, ask them if they can help, many sellers are OK with giving out extra copies of no transfer stuff.

If it was no copy, then you might still be OK, because you have the old broken parts to show them. It gets harder if the parts have gone missing completely, because then you can't prove you didn't sell it on! At least that's not a problem this time.

Adding some general stuff for other new avatar modders:

- If you want to mod your avatar, avoid no-copy stuff. If you break it, it can get expensive.

- If you have copiable stuff, make a copy of the original and hide it out of the way in another part of your inventory, so that you have a clean version to recover from mistakes. No matter how careful you are, editing horrors can happen.

Looks like a Equestria's Pride / Mero pony, yes? There's really no way to change its size because of the dependencies of how the animations and deformer works. You should be able to unpack your original pony box and get the pieces back to the right size and location. I wouldn't bother even trying to salvage what you have now. If you don't have the original box I know Equestria's Pride has a reorder terminal and since they're copy/no transfer you should be able to get a new one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.