Searching for some great friends, likes to RP! Zelda, Earthbound, Adventure Time!

Fusion20

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well... I'm looking for some friends... Video game fans, mostly, I like Zelda, Pokemon, Adventure Time, well... There's a wide range of interests ;) I'm 16, so I'm only in the general areas, I had an account before, but, well, I deleted it because it was far too messy to keep up with, there were errors everywhere, and I couldn't proceed in the Linden Realms... That was Fusion200, started yesterday :) New account created today, Fusion20, but you can call me Fusion or 200 :D I'm really friendly, enjoys to RP, I also like Earthbound! I would 3D model, but... Well, I don't really know how yet, and I'm a basic member! It's always fun to meet new, nice people! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you're still looking at this or not... but. My RL husband & a friend run a zelda group, complete with sim. The name's Hyrulian Legacy and while open enrollment is closed, you're more than welcome to contact me inworld and I'll have someone give you an invite. The group and sim is currently undergoing some rennovation and set up, but there's a huge number of people and *most* of them are quite friendly. The sim is being set up to be a place where members can role play, rent out a house, and a HUD is also being set up so that there can be some gameplay going on as well. :) The sim is PG, too. 

Just a suggestion. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.