Trouble Teleporting

SweetArashi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since 11/21, I've been having issues teleporting across sim lines. And this is not just from one sim. I reboot my router, try a whole slew of solutions written about on here [Whitelisting SL and Firestorm related programs/folders, reducing my bandwidth, clean reinstalling both viewers, etc], my viewer and everything seems okay for a while, but after a while, I'm back to teleport crashing. 

At first I thought it was a Firestorm related issue, but I tried it out on V3 [to save my sanity mostly, I dislike V3, but keep it as a backup] and I've encountered the same issue on V3, but with far less frequency [Today it told me to teleport before I logged in, as it seemed to have issues connecting to the SL servers]. Before 11/21, I have not had the problem. Help?

Edit: I have Windows 7 64bit Home Premium, with 4GB RAM and a AMD ATI Radeon Mobility 4100 GPU.

You mentioned something about crashing slightly less often when you use a different viewer, and this suggests you might need to update your graphics card drivers. Also, could have something to do with your system's resources. Have a clean-up session, remove any unnecessary programs and content from your hard drive, do a defragment, check drivers are up-to-date and let's take it from there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.