WANTED: Custom Made Reservation Board

Starrah Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I operate a wellness center in Second Life that provides services to Second Life residents. I need a custom made reservation board that is EASY to customize. Here is what I want the board to do.

The person will click on it, a menu will come up, on that menu will be a list of services we offer (hypnotherapy, Counseling, etc) once they click on the service they want, they will then be asked to select a month and date for their appointment (Mon-Fri - current month of the year) and then a time for that appointment (6 AM to 7 PM)  I need to be able to block out certain times for certain services. (Example: My hypnotherapy sessions are an hour long my tarot sessions are 30 minutes long, etc. So I need to be able to customize the times depending on the service). Lastly, will be asked to pay for that particular service (example: hypnotherapy 200 L etc), and I would like to be alerted of it via IM & E-mail.

I tried to use the Reservation Board System (https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Reservation-System/1976778) but it was simply too complicated for me to configure and it didn't seem to function the way I needed it too.

Could anyone make an object that can do this?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.