SL never sent me a confirmation email and I can't access my new avatar

Dakota Reverie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I started a new avi and was doing those requirements sl wants.  I gave my email adress and was waiting for a confirmation email to click the link to complete.  But it never came to my email.  I know the emial works beause i tested it-sent emails out and got answers back.  Now, the avi name is stuck in cyberspace.  I can't load the name and passie since it bounces back.  Any ideas?

2 answers to this question

Hello again, Dakota

LL don't always send out a confirmation email when you create a new account.  As long as you can remember your log in details, you should just be able to bring up a viewer screen and log in with your new avatar.

If you cannot, what is happening? Do you get a message on your screen?

• Like 1

I know what you mean, and a forum that offers NO help is SO frustrating. I tried to create an alt and the form stated it "sent a confirmation link to my email" that I HAVE to click on to activate my account...for who knows what reason.

EXCEPT that I never got a confirmation email with a link to activate that account, and now that name is "taken." Yeah, by ME except that I have NO access to it so I had to make THIS name. Which, by the way, did NOT require a freaking link to click/activate.

I have no idea what to do about it, just sending my commiserations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.