New person here.

Snowalchemy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I'm new to the game/world and I was wondering if there would be someone friendly to show me around and teach me everything about the game.

Keypoints I would love to learn!:

-How to find new people to hang out with, I would love to make new friends.

-How to customize my character, I tried doing it myself and I literally have no idea what I'm doing, it's way too confusing.

-Any tips for a new player you can give!

So thank you kindly. I'm not sure how to reach people so my screen name is Snowalchemy and my persons name is Zaubie.

Past RP experiance, WoW, Swtor, Gaia.

Well, Snow... if you need a tutor, i can do this for you, but,

--im french timezone, so check before if you think you can match with my hours.

-- you will have to deal with my bad english lol... 

-- i wont have a full time for you because im already busy with my SL business + my RL, so you will need to be patient and learn step after step.

In another hand, I usually have a lot of patience for teach in SL, so dont be afraid to ask silly questions, or to not be good at the first try.

I can help you for customize your avatar and give you some good tips for runing better SL (and the first one will be to use Firestorm viewer instead of the official viewer)

I can give you tons of good LM for hanging out, I wont be able to go with you there most of the time, but well, since im exploring sometimes myself, we can do it together.

So if you are intersted, knowing you wont learn all in only one day, and that i wont be able to give you all my sl time, you can contact me inworld. :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.