Looking for couples HUD

Imalil Faith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for a couples HUD that has dances. NOT a sex HUD, though it can have hugs/kisses, stuff like that too, the dances is what I'm looking for. The HUD needs to be the sort that doesn't require rezzing of balls/objects. I am searching on my own too, just coming up empty since search sucks. Not looking for something too overly priced, but will def. look at anything you can find. MP or inworld, doesn't matter. Any help greatly appreciated.

Duckie Dickins wrote:

You probably won't find anything. Couple dances require proper alignment and syncronization or they just look silly. This can only be achieved through the use of a rezzed poseball as you cannot force an avatar to turn at the proper angle necessary align a couple animation.

There are HUDs that do exactly what I'm looking for. They're just not all dance HUDs. They still work the same, requiring animation and proper alignment/syncronizing of two avs after asking for permission. Even the hug/kiss HUD I have has a slow dance in it. It just has one though, which is why I am looking for something a little more. I also know there are a lot of HUDs that don't require rezzing. It's a pretty popular feature on that kind of HUD. They're just, for the most part, sex HUDs, and not what I am looking for.

I'll keep looking.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.