Our Art Galleries now open

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We now have opened our  Gallieries in SL, we had to have two in different locations due to ownership and prims but there are both linked to each other.

The Art in Both Gallieries are a mixture of RL Art Paintings from Onewith and My Photography in RL, we aslo have photoart

that was taken within SL and some art is mixed with RL images,

we will be updating the work as we go along and all work can be purchased, ,Please feel free to visit  both Gallieres have

chill out tones to chill .

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pelinir/14/248/76

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bonga/234/173/612

Thank you From Onewith and Greek Wingtips

• 1 year later...

Hi there, I am a new artist on SL and I have been directed to this forum to help find solutions to my problem. Its great to find someone on here that has opened there own gallery in SL which is what I ultimately want to achieve on here.  I have learned very quickly though (as I am still stuck in a lift!) that it is not going to be as easy as I might of first thought, as I am not technically minded and have not had much experience with this game so have an awful lot to learn.  As SL gallery owners I wonder if there is any help or advice you can offer to help get me started or are there Gallery owners already on here that might be interested in stocking other RL artists work? 

Many thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Jake Howard

ArtsApart.co.uk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.