Crash during TP'ing, Freezing

Shinja Ugajin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yesterday on Phoenix things seemed to be running and working fine. Then possibly around 8 p.m. (5 SLT) things started to happen.  I relogged on and alt and maybe 3 minutes in I couldn't move and I thought maybe my connection was going down but that wasn't the case. Anyway I crashed. Logged back on at a different sim, things seemed ok and thats when it really got weird. Trying to TP i would crash. Sometimes when Tp'ing it would say tp'ing has been disabled. When logging on it would say something about not being able to connect to the region during waiting for region handshake and say it was either a sever issue or my connection. Again it wasn't my connection

I was on phoenix when this was happening and also tried firestorm and had similar issues. I also heard friends say they were having the same issues though not all of them, some had no issues at all. Right now I am using singularity viewer and it seems to be doing fine. Just wondered if anyone else has had any of these issues or know what is going on because it just started suddenly happening.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.