Skins with no detail

Aries Asbrink

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am skin designer and I am not awere of any addons that you could use, unless you got the skin pictures itself, but I dont get out much, so maybe theres something I dont know off LOL

My suggestion would be to msg the designer of the skin and ask them if they could redo the skin for you with more details.. either that or you might have to get another skin..

I do custom skins so I could help you with a skin that looks close to it but still with the details.. however I would be making the face from pictures you show me of your avatar, so I might not be able to hit it right, but I should be close... I do have a waiting list at the moment, Im impressed so few designers that make custom items.

So my first idea with trying to contact the designer, if she/he would redo it for you would poberbly be to perfer, a whole other idea would be if they are willing to give up the face template for ?-lindens and then I can redo it for you and use the right face (and I will make the rest of the skin fit it. But that would poberbly cost you to much. as they would need something for the templates and I for the work... :D

Your welcome to msg me with pictures at honnygal@hotmail.com or look at our website by clicking the banner below..

Blessings

Lis / madam Martian

Where's your skin from, Aries? Some stores will have their own enhancements like full-body freckles etc to give a little more detail. Otherwise you may be able to do a Marketplace search and find things on tattoo layers, but it depends on what sort of detail you're looking for-- obviously some things only work on the skins they were created for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.