How to for adding listings?

Babi Reina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First off I need to say..or ask...are you feeling ok Lindens cause I mean this whole disaster of a store owners options is rediculous. I'll save the plethera of issues I see with it for another time, being theres still issues in SL from beta so really...what good would it do huh?...anyway.

I have two listings of each thing. First I want to know with this whole direct stupidity, are they active(even though it shows in marketplace) and if someone goes to buy it will it deliver? I mean do I need to go do every listing twice? which is really really, dumb?...yes, dumb.

no offense but this is SL and before when i used the marketplace to sell items it was easy, very easy. why do yous always need to go mess with things and ruin them? havent you learned any lessons from the plethera of wrong you have done? really, heres a tip, most human beings are simple and like things simple. i'd ask yous to please keep it simple but i learned years and years ago i'd get a better response from a wall.

yes i am being a bit mean but wtf already. you guys screw everything up. why else do you think SL is failing?...yous, thats why.

so again my question is, does this dumb direct thing work and deliver a product if someone buys it and does the xstreet boxes still work the same way?

yes direct delivery works better than mb as a merchant its easier for me, and as a customer i prefer to buy items that will be dilevered directly to my recived items folder instead of waiting for the item to come ,which might take long, then i have to accept it , or sometimes even worse people crash before they click accept then they have to go through lotsa hazzle to get the item again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.