Wanted: Fully furnished for Zooby - and adult animations?

Raevyn Addams

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. Just wondering if I could purchase/rent a fully furnished house with two things:

1) Specifically am looking for a house that has a furnished nursery; the basics needed to raise a child.

2) Even better: if there are furnishings with adult animations, that would be a huge plus!

Prim count can be anything up to 1500 to 2000 or thereabouts, depending on contents. I do own some of my own furniture, but would rather pay for the privelage of not having to decorate from scratch. I am happy to pay for something that is worthwhile.

Preferably no skybox as I would like neighbors. Terrain (beach, street, woodland) is not important.

An M rated or R rated Sim would be ideal as I intend to use it for Role Play purposes, for the majority.

Thank you :)

EDIT: Okay the idea is NOT to have sex with the kids, it's to be able to have sex to make kids. A house to procreate and raise kids. I hope that makes more sense. Sorry.

I think that came out wrong. My apologies.

The idea is NOT to have sex with the babies... it's to have sex to MAKE the babies. Rather than travel all over the place, I wanted a house where I had the ability to be intimate with a partner and also be able to raise children... Maybe I should have stated it that way :matte-motes-stress:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.