Partner To Open Clinic

wrable Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Howdeee,

I have been making maternity products in SL sense 2008 and have always been partner to my best friend who also owns a Large maternity shop.

Lets get to the point,after all these yeas my partner has found her RL career at 60 plus hours a week is just to much to juggle active design work as a hobby in SL and her RL career and has chosen to put sl on a back burner and take care of RL,

Which is always the best choice and I totally understand . I am only saying this as her shops are still and will be open as well as our partner project shops and I do not want any miss understanding and not trying to be my own competitor .

But I like this as part time income  and a active addict of building..And have no life...

Sooooo I am looking for a partner to build or advance a clinic in SL.

I can script and build all needed products such as tummies and babies and  making the clinic equipment interactive I can not do due my RL is really work in it!

I have the time to build but not to man clinics and training staff and all that mess and I do not what to be the only investor,I like the  partner to pull their weight by providing the land and clinic and running it.

Contact via notecard or direct,I am on all the time but make sure to understand I can only listen to serious inquiries !  Only people with SL money to invest and real skills not just  good ideas.

Wrable

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.