Sign in to follow this  
Kiyoshi Exelbirth

Playstation 3d monitor

Question

its because you loged in to the same account from two diferent places try loging it to the playsation one only. or log out of the lg led one first. that should work.

this is what it sounds like to me.

i could be wrong. but i hope this helps.

3 answers to this question

its because you loged in to the same account from two diferent places try loging it to the playsation one only. or log out of the lg led one first. that should work.

this is what it sounds like to me.

i could be wrong. but i hope this helps.

I have tried all that, the only way i've found to get it to work, it to literally unplug the Playstation monitor from the hdmi. Leaving only the LG connected, turn on the client and login, then once logged in, reconnect the playstation monitor and move the client back onto it. It runs fine that way. But if I have the Playstation monitor connected at al, Secondlife will load to only a solid white screen and nothing more.

If any fix is found to keep from having to continually disconnect the monitor, that will be much appreciated. As well thank you for the support you've offered also.

I read about a year ago that Second Life does not run well on a secondary monitor. I don't have multiple monitors, but what they said was that if you have two monitors, you have to run Second Life on the primary monitor. That is all I can rember.