Photo slide show script on prism

Victoria Lovelace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, for started, ive searched and I cant find exactly what I am looking for.

I want to make a picture slide show, except not on a normal square prim, but on a prism, the part of the prisom that is slanted. I tried the scipts ive found around on the internet, well the ones that I have tried anyways, just reverts the prism back into a square.

I want the slide show to cycle through all textures, and loop. is there anywhere i can find out more about doing this on a prism? i dont know much about scripting, so if possible i would appreciate it if someone just has a whole made out script. I would really really appreciate that. lol.

Otherwise, just directing me to a place to find out how to make it on a prism would help, too. Thanks!

This is actually not a group for asking for scripts, but fo helping with scripting issues or discussing them.

If the scripts that you tried, turn your prism into a cube, there must be something like llSetPrimitiveParams or llSetLinkPrimitiveParams in the script, that changes the prim type - it would look like:

llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_TYPE, PRIM_TYPE_BOX, 0,<0,1,0>, 0.0, <0,0,0>, <1.0,1.0,0>, <0,0,0>]);

Just take that out. If the prim type is set together with the texture, take it out and replace it with llSetTexture

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.