How to build a fat prim body?

zigazav

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a question, how can I build a fat prim body? I've seen them, but when I tried to do it myself (with only one prim as a test run) the prim turned invisible! I want to know, so I can make gigantic fatty characters, like Chubeko does! But in SL. (Once I can finally get SL to let me play! I swear, my computer, my internet connection, and Firestorm act like they seem to hate each other, and won't work together to let me play! They used to, but not anymore!) So uh, help me know the trick to building a giant big prim body please?

I've made chubby human avatars with prims, and now with scults, but none as big as Chubeko. There is a store though with some fat fur body kits that you could check out to help you get started. You'll need animations to go with the avatar too and those are there as well.

In Search, look for Fatlop. Its in the Ess sim.

BearChub

So, in-world, I seach fatlop, right? I'm gonna need to figure-out how to get my computer to keep me logged-into SL when I try to play though. (The F***ing thing kicks me out of the game as soon as I get in! F*** my computer! It used to work fine! I've go to find-out how to fix this so I can play! I'm missing-out on so many events because of my computer not letting me use Firestorm with my current connnection anymore! By that I mean, it logs me out as soon as I'm in-world before everything loads! Not a problem I should go ask here though!)

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.