Unable to list Direct Delivery items

Ducky Fingerpin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please can someone help me before I go completely bald!

I started the process of migrating delivery from magic box to direct and for the first 30 or so items everything went well and these items are listed in my store as available. However, I now have numerous direct delivery items I am unable to list because the check box to list the items is grey and won't allow me to click it. I have tried deleting the items from my magic box, putting them back in again and re-associating to magic box, re-sending them from inventory through merchant outbox and re-associating them to direct delivery, all to no avail. I know I'm blonde and therefore by nature quite dumb but I just can't figure out what the problem is.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

This is happening to me today.  I listed two identical items yesterday (MB); one is active and the other listing is doing the same thing, grayed out check mark.  When I edit the listing, "inactive" is checked.  I change it to active, save, but the grayed out check mark is still there.

Heading off to file a support ticket.

I haven't listed a new product in absolutely ages, everything was available in my marketplace store via magic box delivery and I have only experienced this issue since trying to convert to direct delivery. It's been going on for about 5 days now and I am unable to activate products either while editing or in the inventory list.

If I could work out how to file a support ticket I might do that too .....

Ducky Fingerpin wrote:

I haven't listed a new product in absolutely ages, everything was available in my marketplace store via magic box delivery and I have only experienced this issue since trying to convert to direct delivery. It's been going on for about 5 days now and I am unable to activate products either while editing or in the inventory list.

If I could work out how to file a support ticket I might do that too .....

Here's the location to file a support ticket:  https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

From the drop down box choose Marketplace -> General Marketplace Issues.

Ok, now I have to eat crow...lol.  I got an immediate response from a support rep. at LL and my particular problem was due to me not having selected a product category. /facepalms

I was writing the listings late last night and apparently selected product category for one of the two items, but overlooked it on the other.

As annoyed as I have sometimes been with LL, I have to give kudos to this particular rep. for her quick and kind response.

I received a prompt reply asking for more information which I've provided in the form of screenshots. Real life prevents me checking responses and mail from support for the next few hours but at least I see a little light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully it's not an oncoming train :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

I've never had to use either the forums or support before but so far both members and support have been fabulous! Will keep this thread updated with any help from support in the hope I can maybe stop someone else with the same issues from tearing their hair out lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.