why is my account allways in the - on the linden? this is getting frustrating.

Demonia Venom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i am very good at keeping track of my linden but for some reason when i have a balance of 0 i can log out and come back in and it will be a - 3 or 5 and on rare occasion 1 this is not right and very unfair please help me find a way to stop this im getting frustradted and about to leave sl because of it. thank you for any information on this subject.

2 answers to this question

There are tow possibilities. It is possible that you belong to some groups charging you liabilities. Check your transaction history in your dashboard and see who charges you. Feel free to leave to groups charging fees or not.

The other explanation is a common glitch in the viewer. Clicking the $ sign at the top of your screen will refresh and show your true Lindens amount. Remember anyway that your REAL balance always shows correctly on your dashboard. This is the page you can rely on to check your true L$ credit.

• Like 2

If you are going to leave SL over the eqivalant of 2 cents USD (that's about what 5 lindens is worth) then you are just looking for an excuse to leave.  Check your dashboard..........that is more accuate than the in-world balance.  Also when you see that fluctuation try clicking on the amount shown in your viewer..........that will refresh it.

Meanwhile clear your cache, reboot your computer and log back in.  That isn't likely to do much but, just in case it's cache issue, that should fix it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.