destination guide

Wallace Wirefly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Just ugraded to latest Firestorm viewer and now when I click on Destination Guide icon I get : "Page not found. Content not avaliable right now. We appologize plese try again later"  Ok that was 2 days ago... did I do something or is there a bug I should know about. Was nice feature and am hoping that I can somehow get this to work. Anyone got idea?

UPDATE: Thanks for the posts I checked all the usual stuff and then went to Phoenix/Firestorm jira and posted. It is a bug in the newest release code and will e fixed on next release. So for me its back to old release without Pathfinding and such which is ok since I have no need at this time. Did clean install and now works fine! : ) Phoenix group refered to me the code but is over my head. Still not sure why it odes not work on my 'puter. Will wait till next release.

2 answers to this question

In case no answer is forthcoming for this problem here on the forums, please ask in the Phoenix/Firestorm group inworld.  It might be something to do with the default browser you've got running with Firestorm, but someone in the group will be able to advise on that specifically.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.