Become a DJ with Flare! [Training Given if Needed!]

Lukeh Ghost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

forumlogo.png

NEW CLUB OPENING SOON.

I'm currently looking for a fun staff force to join Flare!
Before people look at me like "whose this clown" I'm someone who has been a DJ on internet radio since I was 13, and had my own internet radio fansite for a little game called "Habbo Hotel" when I was 15 managing stream, DJs and events so you're in good hands!

Anyway back in 2011 me and friend opened a club called Pulse which was closed when the SIM owner backed out of Second Life.. just can't get the landlords now days. I then ran Teen Beach for a while Summer 2011 and when I ran it I turned it into a club which was open to everyone. The SIM owner didn't like that because Teen Beach was ideally a hangout, sadly it's a had a weird past which I tried to make people forget about with a cool Beach Club I guess some wounds never heal. But after that Pulse reopened but the SIM owner didn't like me after what I did to Teen Beach and shut it down, funny guy.

Moving on I helped managed Club Fluffy's 4th Birthday Event DJing, Hosting, Contests, Hunts my god it was hectic but fun!

Am I bragging? A Little but I want people to know who they could be working for... Did I also mention I run LG: Store which has been going since I was 55 days old (On Second Life duh) Get to the Point Lukeh!

I'm currently working on the building of Club Flare a club which is open to anyone and everyone in Second Life no discrimination just keep your nuts and chesticals away please. Aslong as you have you're covered you're welcome!
And if you would like to be a DJ when it opens then IM me in world for a form Lukeh Ghost you can leave me a message on MySL but there is no guarrentee I'll read it immediatly so I recommend IM me inworld. 

Criteria:

• Enough Dance Genre Music to fill out 2hrs
  • Friendly and Interactive
  • Good Quality Microphone (Or Very Conversational inworld)
  • Experience??

Experience is not neccessary so long as you have passion and a great personality. You have those things and a lot of music on your computer ... over 600 Dance songs preferablly but if you can fill up 2hrs constantly then we can work on building your library with requests as you DJ.
Anyway If you choose to join Flare and you're accepted then I will personally teach you 1 to 1 how to use the software of your choice.. Winamp VDJ or SamBC. And help you kick start your DJing career within Second Life!

Also if you don't have dance music or you prefer playing Rock.. or Dubstep then get in touch still Genre isn't a problem as you can pull your own crowed, think of Flare as a venue for your show.

Feel free to IM me in world for more information, I love talking I'm a little weird you get use to it. 

For other roles such as Hosts, if you believe you can attract a crowd, keep them happy then send me an IM also :)

• 2 years later...

Hey there!

I'm James and I'm fairly new to SL but I've been looking into DJing inworld. I'm very into the EDM and Dance scene so I'd love to join your team. I would need to learn the ropes of DJing in SL but other than that I should be all set. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

James

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.