Looking for a Roommate

bethany223

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

My little Linden home has been a nice place to rez stuff and get dressed in, but I'm starting to get a little tired of it and hoping to find someplace a little more interesting to live. 

One day I am hoping to get into family rp and have a family of my own if and when I meet the right guy, but for now I'm single and it's just me. I was thinking that it might be a fun idea to find a roommate rather than live in a house all by myself. Besides it would be nice to have someone to share the rent with. :)

I haven't found a place yet but if someone is interested and we get along, maybe we could look together. As long as they are nice and we get along, I'm open to anyone as a roommate, male, female, whatever. Maybe even more than one roommate if we want to find a larger house.

Just a little bit about me. I am a single female, 21, and I work as a counselor at a SL roleplay highschool. I'm generally pretty quiet and sometimes shy. I like to think of myself as easy going and easy to get along with, so I think that I would make a good roommate! :)

If you want to talk about it more you can always IM me, Bethany Rutledge.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update. I have found a two bedroom house in a really nice residential sim. It is fully furnished (by me) except for the second bedroom wich was left empty for a possible roommate. I am still looking for one.

If you want to find out more and see the house please IM me! :)

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.