Lindens stolen for non delivered products

Hyzura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lastnight I purchased some products and when I signed into SL I noticed none of them were delivered except one thing. So I went to my invoice and checked it everything said "1 item has not yet been delivered 
This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order."

Now I was still charged for the items that werent sent and its been over the 8 hours and I still havent gotten them nor was I given a refund.

Please help I would either like the stuff I purchased or refunded the $L

Thanks

I don't know anything about the new system and automatic refunds if not delivered in a certain time.  But over the years, I have purchased a lot of stuff using marketplace, and every now and then I have had a problem.  Failure to deliver, wrong item delivered, wrong color.  In every case, I have IM'd (and sent a notecard) to the owner of the shop, explaining that I had a problem, and asking for their help in resolving it.  Sometimes it took a few days, once a whole week, but eventually, all my problems were resolved.

So, if the automatic system fails, go ahead and contact the creator, let them know about the problem.  Not everyone who has a shop is on-line 24/7, so it might take a while.  Oh, and it will help a LOT if you do not start the interaction by accusing them of stealing.  SL is a bit buggy, get used to it.

I stated stolen b/c it said I wasnt charged for the non deliveries and yet my $L was taken anyway. I guess that was the wrong word to use...

Also I cant ask for a redelivery b/c they havent been paid for the purchase yet :/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.