Building with no transfer issue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

I want to transfer a house that I have built to a friend but I am now allowed to set the transfer property. The house is a copy of an existing house which had additional no transfer scripted gadgets. I have removed all the scripts and gadgets from the building, even inspected each prim and replaced those I didn't create. No matter what, the house remains no transfer. What can I do to resolve this problem?

Did you check if all the textures are transfer ?

Once I had the same problem with a house that I build myself, I used a curtaintexture that was no transfer so the whole house was no transfer. After removing the curtaintexture the house was still no transfer. Even after deleting the curtainprim the house was still no transfer.
Even every single prim of the whole house had become no transfer..!
I had to rebuild the house to get a transferable house.

Later on I realized that the curtain had been the rootprim and had infected all other prims...?
Someone on a forum told me that was a SL bug...don't know if that's correct...:matte-motes-confused:

it's a known bug that if you have a build that was linked and you link it to a prim that is set to no transfer, even if you unlink it, it will reset ALL of your prims in that build to no transfer...and they will stay that way forever. Only choice is to rebuild. Trust me, it's ticked me off to no end...I've done it a few times.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.