Looking for a large item vendor with remote rez panels

Wolfen Greggan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I sell houses and I use a vendor rezzer at my land so my customers can rez a demo. Currently I'm using the Titan vendor system, which as anyone who bought it knows is a piece of unsupported crap. The thing is, it uses what they call SISS panels, meaning I can set up remote display panels my customers can use to view and rez my items instead of having to flip through a sales vendor 6 items at a time. I believe this makes it much easier for people to see all of my items at once and enhances their shopping experience. Unfortunately, they seem to be the only vendor system who has this option.

However, after pulling out my hair trying to keep this damn thing working properly, I'm about to give up. It keeps freezing up and the backup system they use usually doesn't work, meaning every time it freezes, I have to reload every item - a lengthy and unpleasant chore with 50+ houses. And after that, it's touch and go if it'll work.

Has anyone heard of another system that uses this type of display? I'd be willing to pay for a custom vendor if anyone is up for it.

I have tried more temp rezzers including Titan.  The one I use currently is via Caspervend.  It is easy to set up and deal with.  However, unless he has updated recently,  you have to slog through the offerings.  You might try contacting him and tell him of your issue and explain what you are looking for.  He might upgrade his holovender in the process.

No luck with Caspervend.

I wish I had some scripting skills so I could create something like this. I'm pretty sure it would be popular item. I always hate having to scroll through vendors, especially in a high lag store where it can take a few minutes for each panel to rez. More often than not I get tired of waiting and leave the store without buying anything. I don't want this to happen at my store, which is why this type of display system works so well (well, it would if the Titan creator gave a damn about his customers and offered some support). Customers can look around at all of the houses and simply click on the one they want to rez. which is very convenient. I find it strange that no other vendor creators offer this type of vendor.

Anyway, enough of that. My offer still stands for anyone who can make something like this or would be interested in modifying one they already have. Contact me inworld and I can show you what I need.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.