Need Horse Prosthetic Leg!

Mizana Imari

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for someone experienced in Sculpting and/or Mesh creation to make me a prosthetic leg for a horse.

I've made one myself, but I'm starting to realise it looks as if the brackets would bend and break if put under extreme stress, which often happens when you're a horse :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Leg picture.png

I would like something slightly more modern, but not futuristic, and with the appearence of realistic functionality(I tried to achive that in the build above with a few springs, but every time I look at it, it looks flimsier and flimsier :matte-motes-not-entertained: )

Payment would range of 200L-800L depending on how good the design is. Don't worry, I'm  fair judge and believe good work deserves good pay :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Please send a Notecard to Mizana Imari expressing your interest in this project. I would also like to see something like a drawing with a general idea of your planned design. 

If you need more details, if I contact you back for the job, we can discuss them :matte-motes-grin:

Thank you and have a good day!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.