Let me edit your photo?

Sofiee Aiten

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like the work you do and am sitting here considering having new pictures taken for some of my clothes.. I dont know if thats something you might be interested in. I like doing it myself but dont find the time for it and spend the time on making clothes/skins, however I cant give you free hands on it as it does have to be same style as now, just with a identical neutral background that i will provide, but ideas are very welcome.

I will provide the skin and shapes for all pictures, of which you can keep ofcause, and also give you a set of each item (copy/mod or trans/mod) that you make pictures for + a custom skin or some clothing made custom as you want it to be, given that you make more than a couple pictures. It will help me and it will give you the pratice that you want so think about it and contact me inworld if your interested. I am not much inworld so it will be communication thou im's or email. English is not my languid so sometimes I need things spelled out.. lol

Here is our website, which might give you an idea of what I want... (style) http://slshopping.webs.com/

Blessings

Lis/madam martian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.