i want to know about mesh and photoshop, i am new to all this

kalliopi Ziplon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, thanks for taking time of your free time to read me .

i want to ask this: i want to start creating  with mesh as i did with photoshop , i want to take a man & woman shirt and put on them logo , fabric stuff like that .

now my main question is this : in mesh stuff is it the same as with the texture we used to pay for and we put them at photoshop and we just play around with them? if yes , what part of the mesh shirt i put to photoshop to put a logo on it?

i have made my mind to make shirts and clothes only  in a form of putting logo and fabric and not going to the game to make them clothes and sell them as clothes to my store , because i adore more to create it to photoshop than making it clothe and taking model pic of it 

so for that perpose what kind of tutorial can i see? i can buy full perm shirt made by mesh ok but in the box it will have many stuff ,  what will i use of all of them to make the shirt logo ?

ex: Includes: UV map 
Baked Texture 
Alpha and alpha textures.........

from all that what will i use to photoshop to create the logo  and put a fibric on it? and in what form i will save it so the one who will pay for it from me can make it a shirt in the game?

hope i explained it ok to you guys on what i want to do , i adore creating so much and i find so borring going in the game to make them clothes and then take pic of them . so i want to create and sell it as that and others to pay for them and make them clothes in the game and sell them . 

OLA GENTE COMO EU VOU PARA ESSES LUGARES EU TOU PRESA

kalliopi Ziplon wrote:

Hello, thanks for taking time of your free time to read me .

i want to ask this: i want to start creating  with mesh as i did with photoshop , i want to take a man & woman shirt and put on them logo , fabric stuff like that .

now my main question is this : in mesh stuff is it the same as with the texture we used to pay for and we put them at photoshop and we just play around with them? if yes , what part of the mesh shirt i put to photoshop to put a logo on it?

i have made my mind to make shirts and clothes only  in a form of putting logo and fabric and not going to the game to make them clothes and sell them as clothes to my store , because i adore more to create it to photoshop than making it clothe and taking model pic of it 

so for that perpose what kind of tutorial can i see? i can buy full perm shirt made by mesh ok but in the box it will have many stuff ,  what will i use of all of them to make the shirt logo ?

ex: 
Includes: 
UV map 

Baked Texture 

Alpha and alpha textures.........

from all that what will i use to photoshop to create the logo  and put a fibric on it? and in what form i will save it so the one who will pay for it from me can make it a shirt in the game?

hope i explained it ok to you guys on what i want to do , i adore creating so much and i find so borring going in the game to make them clothes and then take pic of them . so i want to create and sell it as that and others to pay for them and make them clothes in the game and sell them . 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.