I can`t enter with my account , make new and have no problem...WHY??? I want my acount back!!! :(((

KrisVanesse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

OK , so ... I log in normaly in SL , the viewer charged normaly... and thanI`m in only for a second ,and later came the message that I must exit because of internet conexion or problems with the region ... i changed the region , my conexion is OK i make new acount and have not eny problem with conexion or region , but I want my acount ...and no way to enter with my acount... Sorry for my english if somebody don`t understand ...

2 answers to this question

Hi KrisVanesse.

You'll have to give us a lot more information than that and do remember we are just residents like you, not Linden Lab Support.

Use Options > Edit to the right of your post to add more information. If using IE9, click the Compatibility icon in your browser (looks like a broken page) when using this blog.

So, what happens when you try to log in. Does a message appear and if so, what is it?

My name is Nyll, not Caine. Caine is a character in a TV series and that is just a quotation.

No idea what a dobble is but I think your problem may be the group tag your main avatar is wearing. If it has invalid characters in it, it can cause you to be logged out soon as you log in. Did you change your group tag last time you logged in successfully? Your alt should contact the group owner of the tag your main avatar is wearing and ask him/her to remove you from the group.

Alternatively, try logging in using a Text Only Viewer like Metabolt or Radegast and if that works, select None in Group options, remove all attachments just in case there is an issue there, log off then try the SL viewer again.

http://radegast.org/wp/ or http://www.metabolt.net/

See if that works and let us know. If not, we'll see what else may work. Could be you need Linden Support.

Edit: I see you have marked the question Answered so have you fixed the problem?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.