Mesh Morphs AV's Animations.

Deathcore Torok

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/96bzus.jpg

I think the shirt makes a good point. Alright, so.. this is the first time i've tried to upload a mesh object to secondlife and simply put, when I wear the mesh it deforms the avatar to this animation/bone structure. I have no idea what is wrong but I assume it's something simple like letting the mesh deform the bones or something? Anyone know what exactly I need to do to correct this issue. Feel free to ask questions on the issue. I am using blender 2.63 and a rigging AV i downloaded from the SL website.

I'm not using Jass etc, i'm using the standard blender 2.63 with no plugins. I assumed the standard '.dae' export would work for secondlife? I'm assuming this isn't the case now?

EDIT: I actually just checked the export, I didn't realise there was that button so thanks for the heads-up. I'll see how this works.

EDIT2: Seems to have worked. Feel live a bit of a div for not realising that simple button was there. Regardless, the mesh looks a bit funky but I think that just requires work on it rather than it being a problem. Much appreciated for your help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.