HELP! Cancel support ticket

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yesterday, I updated my password on my main account (this is an alt) and email. I filed a support ticket.

The next day (today) I remembered the email, clicked the change password link and it said my account is on hold (from the ticket?)

How do I cancel the ticket? I need to get on my account, it has all my linden and ect.

I don't quite get why you say you updated your password and email then filed a support ticket. Filed a support ticket for what?

Perhaps you mean you forgot your password and email address so filed a support ticket to have them changed and now you've remembered your email address. If that's the case, you will need to contact Support via the support page for this ticket and tell them. Seems like it's too late to simply close the ticket if your account is on hold. Check your emails to see if they have emailed you as I presume you gave  them another email address when submitting the ticket. I suspect at this stage though they will ask you questions to confirm your identity including the security question.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.