Guest Gifts for CR 3rd Bday

Melita Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Changing Rooms' third birthday is coming up - 11 July 2012.

I would like to have gifts available for guests who stop by.

Typically I leave gifts  out a few days.

This is a good way to publicize your product or store in addition to getting people familiar with your creations.

If you would like to be part of this, send me a note card in world. No IMs, please. Those do get capped, lost in spam folder, etc. And I need to know you can communicate (listening), since trying to orchestrate everything is time consuming. 

Rules: Nothing adult (XXX) in nature. The item can be almost anything, we get all types. Nothing 'controversial' in nature. You can include landmarks and promotional materials in the packaging. No particles or hover text coming out of the package please. No demos. A gift is a gift, it isn't a demo.

Any questions, just send me a note card in world. Or you can ask questions here too. Again - no IMs. Thanks.

To all who have been sending IMs. I am not going to reply to IMs. Please reread the instructions in the original post:

"If you would like to be part of this, send me a note card in world. No IMs, please. Those do get capped, lost in spam folder, etc. And I need to know you can communicate (listening), since trying to orchestrate everything is time consuming. "

Could not be clearer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.