Unrefunded nor item recieved delivery fail

Aeorazumith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok i had bought an item in te martketplace and i got failed delivery in my transaction history i called reported a ticket the works and my linden have not been refunded nor have i recieved my item now its been a while and im worried that nothing being done about this can i please get some help or can something be done about this ...this is extremely fruastrating. And before you ask if i talked to the owner yes i did he hasnt recived any of my money so its in the server please help me

1 answer to this question

Hello Aeorazumith,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having this experience.  In this case, since the Merchant did not receive the funds and you have not received the item or a refund, the best thing to do is to file a Support Ticket.  Explain what has happened and make sure to include the order number and information from your Order History so that Support can investigate and help you.

In addition, please see this thread in the Merchant Forum:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/marketplace-sales-failing-money-not-returned/td-p/1579435

This may be a new "bug" in the Marketplace (a lot depends on whether the item was on the new Direct Delivery system or still on Magic Box).  You can also post your experience in that thread.  A lot of Merchants are watching that thread.  I would recommend that you ask the Merchant who created the item you bought to also post the information in that thread.  Again, it is important that the Merchant indicate if it is Magic Box or Direct Delivery so that LL can try to diagnose the problem and fix it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4361 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.