Looking for a skin and shape

Okiah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone

i rencently bought a set of eyes

https://d44ytnim3cfy5.cloudfront.net/assets/4232636/lightbox/werewolffatpackmarketplace.jpg?1315567871

and found that the body skin and shape of the model was really nice so i started looking for it  around second life and the marketplace unfortunately without sucess.

i've IMed the creator of the objet to see if she can tell me from where it was and i got no response i don't want to insist and "spam" with IM and notecards so maybe someone around here may have more clues than me to help me find it.

thanks in advance for the one who will be kind enough to answer.

Hello, sorry you may think the question is stupid but you need the same color as on the picture? Cause it seems the pic was photographed and maybe edited that way that the skin changed the color to grayish. Cause it this visible that it has natural pinks on light aeries. Also you said about the shape but we can only see the sape of face

=)

First of all thanks for your answer,

to Stari Adder : ive seen that the skin is relatively in shadows and in light area goes more pink i was more looking for the way the skin wraps around ,and for the shape i was meaning the form of the face

to RyOta Exonar :  i've thought of it too  but i didn't manage to find for sure , i will take an other look at her skins and shape maybe i've been blind , it would be nice if i could have the confirmation from her 

to others if you got clues to help me i'm still listening

thanks again^^

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.