Seeking opinions on inventory organizers please...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I purchased a wardrobe organizer and unfortunately I'm not really using it.  Would be great if I could give to someone else. I've been looking at inventory organizers and am wondering if people find these useful or if perhaps I would end up with something else I wouldn't use.  I've read some of the reviews in the marketplace but thought I might get some better information here.

Here are a few I've been looking at.  Would anyone recommend for or against a particular one?  What has been your experience with these?  Is there another one I've missed?  Any information would be helpful.  Thank you.

J&M Creations

K&D Design

Prims Magic This one has a demo I may try out.

Dvanda

Pixel Trix

I still use the J&M box which is easy & simple to use.  It gives you a list of what items are stored which is all I need to keep my inventory organized.  The others that I have investigated, always seem to create even more work so I've stuck to the scripted box for certain items.

I've heard that the wardrobe, for making outfits is quite good.  Again, however, I think it's just more work so I've not bothered with it.

I also keep a lot of my full perm stuff with one of my alts.  It is much easier to store with her than to box up some items that I use often - such as textures etc.

I think inventory organization is a personal thing & depends entirely on what you do in sl etc.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.