Affiliate Sales Representative TnT Palais

Cake Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are looking for an energetic individual to administer our affiliate sales program. Palais is part of TnT Corporation an established and widely recognized business within the second life community since 2007. This is an entry level assignment with potential for additional opportunities within the company.

Minimum Qualifications 

1. Speak/Write/Comprehend English without use of a translator.
  2. Intermediate Building Skills
  3. Payment Info on File
  4. Adult Verified (Must be able to travel to Adult Sims - No "Adult" work required)
  5. 6 month minimum commitment

The ideal person for this position has experience in sales and customer service as well as a strong working knowledge of second life utilities and search functions. Palais is a fantasy themed furniture business, so knowledge of fantasy and role play sims will be an asset. Applicants should be comfortable working on their own with limited direction.

Please submit a resume or letter of interest to Cake Gravois in the form of a Notecard. Please include any questions you may have. Qualified applicants will be contacted. I will NOT respond to instant message inquires about this position. If you have a serious interest in employment please take the time to write a notecard and respect this request.

For more information our company please visit our website http://www.tntcorporation.net or Palais inworld http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Palais/130/108/2501 

Dear Cake,

I am interested in becoming the sales representative for your affiliate program. IRL I was an adminstrator of a home care agency who was recently forced to retire due to my health. I have experience managing people, dealing with customers and with marketing in general. In my SL life, I have gone from dancer to club owner having done just about every management job except DJ in between. I have enough building skills to have owned and operated my own furniture store in the past. But my skills were never at the level of yourself and a few others. I am extremely organized. I am very good with people and am accessible most days via the net. When I am out, I do forward my SL messages to my phone. I have bought and utilized your product in the past and would enjoy being a part of your company. 

Sincerely,

Mon Merryman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.