Enormous Skybox Rentals - Discord 1.5L per 1 prim

Faye Blackheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Discord has skybox rentals available - priced at 1.5L per 1 prim - you choose how many prims you need!

What you get:

1.  Choose the footprint size of your skybox - there is no limit on square meters - you can take up the entire size of the region if you want, pricing is only based on the prims you want to rent, not size of the rental space.  This is great for those who have always wanted tons of space to have gardens, landscaping, or even build their own metropolis in the sky, but could not afford to rent a homestead or a full region.  You can add prims as you need them!

2.  Relaxed management - we are not land nazis on Discord, if you miss rent or rezz too many prims, we will not be hassling you or evicting you immediately.  If you miss rent for a couple weeks, you may get a message, you may not...  and as long as the sim has enough prim resources, rezzing more than you have rented is not a problem.  We currently have two renters who have been missing for about 3 weeks.  We hope they come back soon, but we understand that life happens, and sometimes logging on to make sure you don't get all your stuff returned falls on the bottom of the priority list.  Unless the sim is under tight resource limits (which hasn't happened yet), your prims are safe until you find the time to come back and renew your rental.

3.  A community of friends.  The ground level of Discord is under construction for role playing, in-character rentals, and combat.  If you are sick of renting and never knowing your neighbors, Discord is the place for you!  Numerous residents, military members, role players, and management members are on sim at any given time hanging out, chatting, and having a good time.  We are a fun group, we joke around a lot, and we always love meeting new people.

4.  Assistance in skybox set up.  For those who have limited means, or are new to Second Life, we can provide various housing options, and even custom platforms for you to stand on while you create your skybox environment.  We have a wide variety of houses, skybox environments, and the skills to set it all up for you in minutes.  My inventory is your inventory, if you need it, and I have it, I will rezz it for you.  I am a marketplace shopping addict, so please, take advantage of my 30,000+ inventory purchases.  

IM Faye Blackheart for assistance in setting up your own custom space..  and start living!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.