Inventory Issues

Malate Banufong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hiya

My inventory is behaving strangely either since the big crash last week, or since the last inventory maintenance and sorry, I cant remember at which point it started as i think they were both quite close.

I have done all the cache clear stuff by the way !

What I notice is that my inventory loads after log in (I click on recent to force a full load) then everything is fine. After rezzing 1 or 2 scripted items, I can't rez anything else. I can attach but not rez. Also, I get the timer thing up again on inventory as if it's still loading. Mostly, I can rez something if first I wear it (yes I know it's so embarrassing wearing an object). Then if I take it off, I can rez it, I have to repeat this for anything else I want to rez, but eventually this work round stops working and I have to relog before I can rez anything again.

I have rezzing rights on a lot of different sims both mainland and private and it doesnt make any difference where I am, same problem.

I am using the latest version of Viewer 3.

Thanks for reading this and any help you can give.

Regards,

Mal

ps Thougt I would just add that when trying to rez and failing, I get that red no entry looking sign come up rather than any failed to rez notice.

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.