Friendship?

LuciaRiley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, gonna be hard to make friends whenever most people so far have been rude or mean toward me for no reason. They claim whenever I call them out for being rude I'm seeking attention. I feel hated whenever no one acknowledges me. :/ I can't help feeling that way, and I'm sorry if it pisses people off. Already got banned from a land just for it. I felt hated and like an outsider by everyone but one person.

I'm about done with visiting places in SL soon if people cannot understand I cannot help feeling that way.

LuciaRiley, 

I am very sorry that you feel that way! Sometimes people do not like being confronted with things...

So overall do you feel that your experience on SL is a negative one? do you feel that some good has come of it? for example, making yourself a community online could be a good positive product of being on SL? 

socmaj wrote:

LuciaRiley, 

I am very sorry that you feel that way! Sometimes people do not like being confronted with things...

So overall do you feel that your experience on SL is a negative one? do you feel that some good has come of it? for example, making yourself a community online could be a good positive product of being on SL? 

Not really, it's a clique in every place I go to. I am tempted to stay as far away from clubs as possible. I do like SL, but hate the cliques people bring.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.