Hair Textures

Harlow Vaniva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been working on creating mesh hair and am getting good results, however, I can't create a decent hair texture set for it.  I've tried and tried, looked at tons of tutorials.  I checked marketplace, but I can't stand that ultra shiny look most of them have.

So, I'm looking to find someone to create me a set of hair textures.  I don't need you to do alphas for me, I will do that myself.  All I need are about 3 shades for each natural hair color and then one funky hair color (like pink or blue).  I can create the other colors myself.

I prefer the textures to look somewhat like this - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Magika-01-Anywhere/3424015

As you can see, the textures aren't unnaturally shiny.  I will not accept anything that looks unnatural.  I will want to see these textures on hair like prims before I'll accept them.  I want to make sure they look good after all.

I also want to note, I want these textures exclusively for myself, I do not want them reused or sold to anyone other than myself, and I'm willing to pay extra for that if I have to.

I am willing to pay very good money for these textures.  Reply here if you are interested, and I will get ahold of you in world.  Please do not contact me in world, I don't log in much lately and most likely won't see your messages.

Thank you for reading!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.