Switching from Magic Box to DD anyway to keep the Items Reviews and Seen count?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so..once of them things I noticed is when I go to put things into the Marchant Outbox..once it sent I cant see what I put in there and too it bring it up into another window above my magic box one..I want to switch over to DD (when the tiem is right) But I dont want to lose the reviews and item views/purchase count The Item has...anyone know a way to keep it or if LL will make it so that u can say its the same item but just for DD only?

Thanks for any help/comments!

I have already switched over to direct delivery and I didn't lose any of the item views or purchase counts.  If you make sure that the item you put into the Merchant Outbox is named exactly the same as the old magic box item, the change to the direct delivery item will be automatic.  If you change the new items name in any way, you will have to manually associate it with the old listing.  To do that, go into Edit on that listing and click the "Edit Associated" button. 

You will find your new item in the list that brings up.  Click it, and then click OK. 

You'll have to be sure to manually delete the old magic box item once you do the reassociation.  The old item will now appear in your "Unassociated Items" list.  You can safely delete it.

I hope that answers your questions.  If you don't understand something, let me know, and I'll expand.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.