Serious griefing bringing multiple sims to a crawl, what to do?

Marishka Ixito

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's some serious griefing going on on some connected mainland sims, from a flyby I'd say at least 5 or 6 of them are down to a crawl, of  less than 10 fps because of the griefing. It's a mess of red and blue cups and saucers, changing shape so often that it bogs down an entire sim.

I have filed an AR, because my shop is at one of those sims, but from what I hear/read it can take quite a while before AR's are dealt with. In this case, where multiple sim are brought to their knees by probably a single griefer, would there be any way to get things dealt with sooner?

for those interested to see for themselves, no need to even go there, look at the map of Sooseunhwa and surrounding sims, all the purplish stuff is griefer prims.

EDIT:  It's even worse than I thought, these griefer objects are not intimidated by a parcel's settings, despite having the object entry box ticked only for group, they are still getting on my parcel. HELP!

For these things, I'd try Live Chat, citing the AR reference given in email. Or, well, at least it used to be given in email, until that broke.  Anyway, I'd try Live Chat.  This sort of thing seems within their ability to respond.

(Note: There are a number of ways to defeat the No-Object-Entry parcel settings--although one fewer than there used to be. This setting is much more likely to have bad results than good.  Brief interval auto-return is much more effective, although it too can be insufficient to stop a serious griefing attack.)

Are you sure you don't have Live Chat support?  I thought that was available to all Premium members, and it appears you own Mainland, so... what happens when you try https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/ ?

Otherwise... do you have any neighbors or friends you could enlist in an "AR party" to get more attention to this? Or maybe others who read this forum would be willing to hop over and help.  (I can't get in-world myself until tomorrow, otherwise I'd like to see this myself.  It's very impressive on the map!  

I enlisted some help from an estate owner that happened to own some land in an affected mainland sim also, and he was friendly enough to get LL's attention to this through live chat.
And yes, I am sure about not having access to live chat. You don't need a premium account to own mainland if someone is willing to donate tier.

Anyway, hopefully it won't last much longer now. Fingers crossed.....

kind regards,
Marishka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.